Friday, September 12, 2014

Monique Perez-Durand bio

Monique Perez-Durand
9-12-14
P.4

     My name is Monique Perez-Durand. I was born in San Jose California and have lived here all my life. I have moved houses 7 times total between my two families. I have gardened and grown plants before with my dad and my grandma. With my dad i grew sunflowers and only one survived because half did not sprout and the others were trampled by my dog one planted. With my grandma I have grown cactus avocados strawberries and peppers.  I think my grandma and her family know a lot about farming and growing plants and food because they all mostly live in good farming areas. My grandma makes a lot of her food from scratch and a lot of the food she makes comes from the food she grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment