Friday, April 3, 2015

ESLP 2015

We (Grace, Anna, Kenny, and I) have decided to paint a mural for our Ecology Service Learning Project. We plan to make it of a girl hugging a tree painted in bright colors and in the background there will be dark painted buildings, cars, and smog.

We singed up for the ecology Service Learning Project with Mr. Bursch.

3-30-15
I talked with Mr. Bursch about buying corrugated plastic sheets instead of wood for out project because it is cheeper, but Mr. Bursch advised against it, because paint does not stick well to corrugated plastic. He told me that if money is the issue then I could buy the wood and give him the receipt for the plywood, and he will give it to the parent group that will send me a check in a few weeks that would pay for the plywood.

4-2-15
I went to Orchard Supply Hardware to buy plywood but the sheets they sold were not wide enough so we plan to go to Home Depot.

4-3-15
I went to Home Depot and bought a 4x4 sheet of plywood for $22. Next got to Beverly's to buy paint and paint brushes.

4-11-15
I went to Beverly's with Kenny and we bought $26 worth of paint and some larger paint brushes.

4-12-15
Today Anna and I used some of the left over white house paint of my dad's to paint the 4x4 board. this acts as our base.

4-20-15
Today Grace and I drew a sketch of what we plan to paint on the board. Then we opened the new paints and brushes and began to try the colors and decide what we want to be painted on the board.

4-21-15
We brought the board and the materials we will need to school so that we can all work on it at the same time.



1 comment:

  1. we can make you satisfied with the products. Corrugated paper can do more to close to the products we live. What are you waiting for? custom corrugated plastic signs

    ReplyDelete